The biggest need for the Oakland Raiders this offseason is at the cornerback position where a dramatic upgrade is called for. This free agent who’s already available would be a big addition.
- Should the Raiders look at this CB who is already a FA?
- Why a Marcus Peters to the Raiders trade won't happen
- Was Sebastian Janikowski really worth a first round pick?
- Raiders Roster Review: A complete analysis of the roster, position by position
- Raiders Roster Review: DL just isn't cutting it
- Raiders Roster Review: Linebacker still a position in need of an upgrade
- Raiders Roster Review: CB is about to be overhauled
Marcus Peters would do wonders for the Oakland Raiders secondary, but despite that fact, the dream of trading for him is nothing more than that, just a dream.
After 18 years with the Raiders, Sebastian Janikowski is moving on, and we ask the question, was he worth the first round pick Al Davis spent on him?
The complete Raiders Roster Review series in one place. Check out an in depth look at every position group on the team as we prepare for free agency.
The Oakland Raiders have clear problems in the secondary, but they also need to find a way to get a whole lot more out of their defensive line.
The Raiders linebacker situation was actually better in 2017 than many expected but only after the team added NaVorro Bowman. Take a look at how the unit looks now as we head into 2018.
The Oakland Raiders have already made a big move at the position group for our next piece in the Raiders Roster Review series. David Amerson, a former starting corner for Oakland was cut just two years into a four year extension setting up what could be a very active offseason when it comes to the […]
For a long time, Reuben Foster seemed like the better pick than Gareon Conley, but now, just a few weeks into their first offseason and Conley looks like the safer bet.
Even though wide receiver isn’t as high on their list of needs as some defensive spots, the Raiders should target Jarvis Landry in free agency.