The Raiders made a change at DC but all eyes remain on OC Todd Downing, who must improve if they want to make the playoffs.
- Raiders make a change at DC but all eyes are still on OC Todd Downing
- What to expect from new defensive coordinator John Pagano
- Jack Del Rio's interview on Damon Bruce reveals what's wrong with the Raiders
- Firing someone now won't help the Raiders, even if it would feel good
- Raiders coaches aren't even close to fixing what's wrong with this team
- Quick thoughts and impressions from the Raiders loss in Mexico City
Ken Norton, Jr. has been fired so what changes should we expect from the Oakland Raiders new defensive coordinator, John Pagano?
Jack Del RIo did an interview with Damon Bruce and his absurd level of stubbornness shows exactly what’s wrong with this Raiders team.
Though it would make fans happy, firing one of the coaches mid season is not likely to result in much of an improvement for the Raiders on the field.
Despite what they may say during their press conferences, this Oakland Raiders coaching staff is not even close to solving the problems with this team.
The Oakland Raiders were humiliated in Mexico City and watching the game a second time was just as painful as you’d expect it to be.
The Raiders were blown out in epic fashion, showing absolutely no fight after having an extra bye week to prepare for the Patriots.
Time for this week’s bold predictions as the Oakland Raiders travel to Mexico City to take on the New England Patriots and save their season.
Taking a look back at the history of the Oakland Raiders vs, New England Patriots rivalry ahead of their matchup in Mexico City.