The Oakland Raiders need to face facts and admit they were wrong on Todd Downing and end the experiment that killed the once potent offense.
- Heads need to roll in Oakland after the latest Raiders loss
- Quick thoughts and impressions from the Raiders loss in KC
- Raiders a no show but garbage time points make it look like a close game
- Three bold predictions for the Raiders vs. Kansas City
- Three keys to a Raiders win over Kansas City
- Top five games in Raiders vs. Chiefs history
Quick thoughts and impressions from the embarrassing performance by the Oakland Raiders in their loss to the Kansas City Chiefs.
The score makes it look like the Raiders were competitive against the Chiefs but in reality, it was an embarrassing showing from the Silver and Black.
The Raiders need to beat Kansas City in order to continue their run to the playoffs. Here are three bold predictions for how they can get that done.
Taking a look at the long and storied rivalry between the Oakland Raiders and the Kansas City Chiefs ahead of their game this weekend.
The Oakland Raiders season could very well come down to this weekend’s game against Kansas City. Here are keys to getting the crucial win.
The Raiders vs. Chiefs rivalry is one of the most storied rivalries in all of professional football. Here’s a look at the top five games from the rivalry.
Is the Raiders defense really that much better under John Pagano or have they just been playing bad offenses that make them look better?
The Raiders are coming off of a two game win streak but they can’t get too comfortable because they won’t continue that streak playing the way they have.