Despite what they may say during their press conferences, this Oakland Raiders coaching staff is not even close to solving the problems with this team.
- Raiders coaches aren't even close to fixing what's wrong with this team
- Quick thoughts and impressions from the Raiders loss in Mexico City
- Raiders embarrassed in blowout loss to Patriots
- Three bold predictions for the Raiders vs. Patriots in Mexico City.
- History of the Raiders vs. Patriots rivalry
- Giving up a home game feels even worse for the Raiders right now
The Oakland Raiders were humiliated in Mexico City and watching the game a second time was just as painful as you’d expect it to be.
The Raiders were blown out in epic fashion, showing absolutely no fight after having an extra bye week to prepare for the Patriots.
Time for this week’s bold predictions as the Oakland Raiders travel to Mexico City to take on the New England Patriots and save their season.
Taking a look back at the history of the Oakland Raiders vs, New England Patriots rivalry ahead of their matchup in Mexico City.
Giving up a home game is bad enough, but the Raiders giving up an advantage in a game against the Patriots with the playoffs on the line is brutal.
Pulling off an upset over the Patriots in Mexico City won’t be easy but if the Raiders can accomplish these three keys, it won’t be impossible.
Maybe taking on a team like the Patriots is exactly what the Raiders need to light a fire under themselves and play like they know they can.
Taking a look back at the Raiders vs. Dolphins game from the perspective of a fan who traveled from Brazil to see the Silver and Black play.