NFL: APR 22 75th NFL Draft

32 team mock draft

It’s been a hectic season, but I’ve now reached my goal of seeing at least one game for every single NFL team this year (some more than others). As half of the league winds down to the offseason, I feel that now is a good time to do my first full mock draft of the […]

Raiders

Raiders Should Look At DL Alim McNeill Next Year

The Las Vegas Raiders will need help along their defensive line regardless of this season’s outcome. Maybe defensive lineman Alim McNeill from North Carolina State could help out. Something has to be about about the Raiders defense this offseason. Turnover with their defensive coaching staff would certainly appease many in Raider Nation. However, the most […]

gruden2usa

Raiders 7 round mock draft

Ok so technically it isn’t a 7 round mock since the Raiders do not have any picks after the 5th round. But it’s a complete mock because I played out every pick they had, plus some additional picks I required. I traded back from number 19 twice and ended up with picks 33, 61 and […]